COMMUNITY FOOD SHARE
- Non Profit
- Human Services
- Emergency Assistance Programs
Community Food Share's mission is to eliminate hunger in Boulder and Broomfield Counties through engagement, collaboration, and leadership. In addition to its onsite and mobile pantries, Community Food Share distributes groceries and meals through more than 40 local non-profit organizations.
Whom to Contact
- Volunteer650 S. Taylor Ave.Louisville, CO 80027Phone: (303) 652-3663
- Daniela LeiboviciCommunity Outreach Coordinator650 S. Taylor Ave.Louisville, CO 80027Phone: (303) 652-3663
- Julia McGeeDirector of CommunicationsPhone: 303-652-3663 ext. 227
- Nancy StevensPhone: (303) 651-9724
- Nina Stubblebine650 S. Taylor Ave.Louisville, CO 80027Phone: (303) 652-3663
For directions to our facility, visit http://communityfoodshare.org/contact-us.