BLUE LOTUS BODY THERAPY
- Massage Therapy
Welcome! With 18 years of experience as a body-mind therapist, it is my priority to provide a space where you feel safe, nourished, and supported. I am a Licensed Massage Therapist with a Master's in Somatic Counseling Psychotherapy, and training in the Hakomi method of body psychotherapy. My holistic approach recognizes the inseparable nature of body and mind.
My massage style blends long, flowing strokes, as well as precise deep muscle tissue work to effectively release areas of pain and tension. The massage modalities I practice include Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone Massage, Reiki, and Core Synchronism.
Are you experiencing physical pain or symptoms that you feel might be connected to stress, emotions, or trauma? Are you wanting to move on from the past, but you don't know how? Somatic therapy is a holistic approach to counseling that is grounded in neuroscience, and works in mindfulness with present-moment experience. We will take time to ask what your body knows, trusting that your body carries information that can connect you to a deeper level of awareness.
- Enjoy $20 Off Your First Massage Session!
- Are you experiencing chronic illness, pain or symptoms that you feel might be connected to stress, emotions, or trauma?
- Sign up to receive a FREE booklet: 5 Easy Mind-Body Tools for Stress Reduction and Self-Healing.
- About Rebecca Arnold, MA, LMT
- Contact me today to schedule a massage or FREE 30 minute consultation!
Whom to Contact
- Rebecca Arnold103 E. Simpson Ave.Lafayette, CO 80026Phone: (970) 200-2997