BLUE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- Financial Services
- Financial Loans
- Banks/Financial Institutions
Doing good for our members and the communities we call home:
* Financial good. We help you plan for the big-picture, well-being of your family and use the right financial tools to understand your specific situation to exceed your goals.
* Personal good. We go above and beyond to make sure you feel welcome, cared for and special to us.
* Community good. We prioritize funding and volunteering for local non-profits and causes that our members care about. In fact, we even give our employees paid time off to volunteer!
Whom to Contact
- Michele BolkovatzVP Public Relations2410 Hwy 287Lafayette, CO 80026Phone: (307) 432-5402
- Ally MacLean2410 Hwy 287Lafayette, CO 80026
- Amber RahnHR Analyst2410 Hwy 287Lafayette, CO 80026Phone: (303) 243-5779
- Lyndsay StahlBranch Manager2410 Hwy 287Lafayette, CO 80026Phone: (303) 441-7851