ANDERSON PODIATRY CENTER
Founded by Dr. James Anderson in 1981 as Poudre Valley Foot and Ankle Clinic, Anderson Podiatry Center is the only full-service foot care center in the tri-state area of Colorado, Nebraska, and Wyoming. Our compassionate, friendly doctors are skilled at finding the root of foot, ankle, and lower leg problems, and we provide our patients with quality care and unparalleled communication and customer service.
Our podiatrists are passionate about improving the quality of life of our patients. We were the first doctors in the Rocky Mountain region to offer groundbreaking treatments for neuropathy and Restless Leg Syndrome, and we also offer regenerative therapies using stem cells to treat conditions like arthritis, tendonitis, and plantar fasciitis. We are always looking for new ways to help our patients live life to the fullest.
Our state-of-art surgery center offers services that are higher in quality and often lower in price than full-service hospitals. Our staff is extensively trained in podiatric-specific procedures and have done thousands of them, so our surgeries go much smoother and faster.
We accept most insurance policies, and we are Medicare-certified. Visit our website for the latest information, and to make an appointment.
Whom to Contact
- Dr. James AndersonOwner1355 Riverside Ave. Ste. CFort Collins , CO 80524Phone: (303) 469-2940
- Johnny Digges1355 Riverside Ave. Ste. CFort Collins , CO 80524Phone: (303) 469-2940
- Katie DiggesMarketing Director1355 Riverside Ave. Ste. CFort Collins , CO 80524Phone: (303) 469-2940
- Eric Seyler1355 Riverside Ave. Ste. CFort Collins , CO 80524Phone: (970) 449-8488
- Megan Steube1355 Riverside Ave. Ste. CFort Collins , CO 80524Phone: (303) 469-2940
From I-25 head West on 144th one road past Federal Blvd until you reach the Broomfield Professional Campus (on the right). The building is a tan + cobblestone 2-story office complex with a green roof.