Licensed Massage Therapist
We are looking to welcome an experienced, hard-working licensed massage therapist to our team of medical providers, chiropractors, and physical therapists. Our ideal massage therapist is passionate about their work and helping patients reduce pain.
This is a paid-per-patient contract position with room for growth.
We offer the ability to make a flexible schedule. This could be three days per week to start and flexible hours (any days, including weekends if preferred). Massage appointments are typically one hour long.
We will supply all needed materials (table, sheets, lotion, etc) and also handle all scheduling and payment collection.
In addition to massage duties, you’ll also be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing after each patient and laundry.
- Valid Colorado Massage Therapist License
- Proof of massage liability insurance
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Graduated from an accredited massage therapy school
- Required to wear a face mask during all patient interactions
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to treat chronic pain patients and more medically complicated cases
- Excellent bedside manner with patients and above-average “customer service”– patient, welcoming, great listening skills, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills – for both patients and referring medical providers
- Team-oriented / Willingness to collaborate with other medical providers, including primary care providers, chiropractors, and physical therapists
- Dependable and reliable
- Previous experience with chronic pain patients a plus
- Experience with NMT and Swedish techniques, preferred
- Previous work in a medical or chiropractic setting, preferred
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule