Front Desk Receptionist / Physical Therapy Aide
Back to Action in Lafayette, Colorado is looking to fill a Front Desk Reception/Physical Therapy Aide position.
This is a fun, friendly and hard working environment.
- This is a full time Monday through Friday with some evening and some morning hours position.
- Schedule flexibility is important.
- Excellent benefits are provided with this 40 hour/week position.
- This position also includes providing assistance to the physical therapists with modalities (ultrasound and electrical stimulation) as trained by the physical therapists.
Description of Job Duties:
*Patient check-in and co-pay collection *Patient scheduling and new patient intake
*Helping to manage patient flow in and out of office
*Assistance with insurance verification and patient billing inquiries
* Assistance with tracking patient authorizations *Entering daily collections into computer
* Assistance with monthly budget tracking
* Cleaning treatment rooms and gym areas
*Supervising patients in therapy pool (as trained by PTs)
*Electrical stimulation, ultrasound, Game Ready and traction set up (as trained by PTs)
*Assistance with marketing business-flyer development, social media promotion a bonus Requirements:
*Previous experience in a professional office setting-medical office preferred
*Enjoys being around people
*Professionalism in conduct and dress
*Communicates effectively and efficiently (verbal, written and listening skills)
*Detail oriented and learns quickly
*Excellent computer skills
*Ability to navigate/launch social media promotions, create flyers and newsletters (NOT a requirement but a plus)
*Works independently and is self-motivated
*Team player that is focused on meeting the needs of patients and staff members
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour