Lafayette Peach Festival 22nd Annual - 2021
22nd Annual Lafayette Peach Festival
August 21st, 2021
Look for the Peach Festival at the North parking lot (West of Public Rd. on Waneka Parkway
Good Samaritan Medical Center/SCL Health
Peach Vendor - there are a few spaces left (Application)
Food Vendors are full
22nd Annual Peach Festival centers around world famous all natural Palisade, Colorado peaches. Enjoy peach pies and peach cobblers. Food vendors, crafters, antique dealers along with some of the finest artists from the Front Range and Western States will be showcased. Children's activities!
Since 2000, the Lafayette Peach Festival has taken place on the third Saturday in August. Timed to coincide with the peak of the Western Slope peach crop, the Peach Festival has grown to be the most popular of Lafayette’s Special Events.
- Over 30,000 pounds of Certified Organic Peaches from Morton's Orchard's and Tate Orchards in Palisade, CO. will be available in 2 locations
- 400 fresh peach pies, 150 9 x 12 pans of peach cobbler and individual servings of peach cobbler while supplies last, are available for sale.
- Location 1 (In event area)
- Location 2 ( Outside event area) @ Confluence Small Business Collective - 75 Waneka Pkwy.
- Free face painting by Face Fiesta all day, 8:30am-2:00pm!
- Kid's area provided by the YMCA of Northern Colorado - Arapahoe Branch
Service Dogs only - in compliance with Lafayette City ordinance - Read More
Volunteer times: Event day on August 21st - 20 needed
1st shift set up/vendor traffic
6:00am – 8:30am
1st Shift - General Help – 25 needed
8:00am – 11:15am
2nd Shift - General Help - 25 needed
11:00am – 2:15pm
2nd shift tear down – 15 needed
1:30pm – 4:00pm
PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE: By attending this event, photographs and videos of the event and individuals will be public and possibly used on future marketing for the Lafayette Chamber and its associates.