Lafayette Peach Festival 22nd Annual - 2021
22nd Annual Lafayette Peach Festival
August 21st, 2021
We are hopeful that 2021 Peach Festival will go on as scheduled.
Check back May 19th for more information.
Old Town Lafayette on Public Road
Good Samaritan Medical Center/SCL Health
Service Dogs only - in compliance with Lafayette City ordinance - Read More
- Arts/Craft Vendors (Coming Soon)
- Food Vendors (Coming Soon)
- City of Lafayette Special Event Sales Tax Instructions (Coming Soon)
- Zero Waste (Coming Soon)
- Health Department (Coming Soon)
You must submit:
Application, Eco Cycle form, Pay City Tax online and for food/sample vendors Fill out Health Dept. forms online
22nd Annual Peach Festival centers around world famous all natural Palisade, Colorado peaches. Enjoy peach pies, peach cobbler and peach smoothies. Food vendors, crafters, antique dealers along with some of the finest artists from the Front Range and Western States will be showcased. Children's activities in 2 locations.
- Vitilant Bloodmobile on site
- Over 30,000 pounds of Certified Organic Peaches from Morton's Orchard's and Tate Orchards in Palisade, CO. will be available in 3 locations along Public Rd. Click here for Event Map
- Peach Truck Locations:
Public Road and Cleveland
Public Road and East Chester
Public Road and Kimbark
- 600 fresh peach pies, 150 9 x 12 pans of peach cobbler and individual servings of peach cobbler while supplies last, are available for sale at Festival Plaza and in front of Lafayette Florist.
- Over 2,500 servings of Peach Smoothies are available only at Festival Plaza while supplies last
- Free face painting by Face Fiesta & balloon sculpting all day, 10:00am-4:00pm!
- Vitalant Bloodmobile will be holding a Blood Drive from 9:30am - 3:30pm. Look for the Vitalant Bus on S. Public road near Kimbark Street
- Parking is in the surrounding neighborhoods. Please be aware not to block driveways or park in an area designated no parking.
PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE: By attending this event, photographs and videos of the event and individuals will be public and possibly used on future marketing for the Lafayette Chamber and its associates.