Lafayette Peach Festival 20th Annual - 2019
20th Annual Lafayette Peach Festival
August 17th, 2019
Old Town Lafayette on Public Road
Good Samaritan Medical Center/SCL Health
Booth space for the Peach Festival is sold out!
Service Dogs only - in compliance with a new city ordinance - Read More
- Arts/Craft Vendors (Click Here)- SOLD OUT
- Food Vendors (Click Here) - SOLD OUT
- City of Lafayette Special Event Sales Tax Instructions (Click Here)
- Zero Waste (Click Here)
- Health Department (Click Here)
You must submit:
Application, Eco Cycle form, Pay City Tax online and for food/sample vendors Fill out Health Dept. forms online
20th Annual Peach Festival centers around world famous all natural Palisade, Colorado peaches. Enjoy peach pies, peach cobbler and peach smoothies. Food vendors, crafters, antique dealers along with some of the finest artists from the Front Range and Western States will be showcased. Children's activities in 2 locations.
- Bonfils Bloodmobile on site
- Over 30,000 pounds of Certified Organic Peaches from Morton's Orchard's and Tate Orchards in Palisade, CO. will be available in 3 locations along Public Rd. Click here for Event Map
- Peach Truck Locations:
Public Road and Cleveland
Public Road and East Chester
Public Road and Kimbark
- 600 fresh peach pies, 150 9 x 12 pans of peach cobbler and individual servings of peach cobbler while supplies last, are available for sale at Festival Plaza and in front of Lafayette Florist.
- Over 2,500 servings of Peach Smoothies are available only at Festival Plaza while supplies last
- Free face painting by Face Fiesta & balloon sculpting all day, 10:00am-4:00pm!
- Vitalant Bloodmobile will be holding a Blood Drive from 9:30am - 3:30pm. Look for the Vitalant Bus on S. Public road near Kimbark Street
- Parking is in the surrounding neighborhoods. Please be aware not to block driveways or park in an area designated no parking.
PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE: By attending this event, photographs and videos of the event and individuals will be public and possibly used on future marketing for the Lafayette Chamber and its associates.