Lafayette Oatmeal Festival and 5K Walk/Run ~ January 11, 2020
Lafayette Oatmeal Festival
Saturday, January 11, 2020
7:30 am - 12:00 pm
101 East Baseline Road
Only service animals are allowed at Oatmeal Breakfast
Online Race Registration begins December 2, 2019
24th Annual Lafayette Oatmeal Festival is a popular family event focusing on healthy lifestyle. A unique festival including an Oatmeal Breakfast and 5K Walk/Run.
- Oatmeal Breakfast @ Pioneer Elementary School, 101 E. Baseline Rd., 7:30 am-12:00 pm
- Tickets can be purchase in advance at the Lafayette Chamber (starting December 2nd) or at the door .
- Cost: Adults $8, Youth 3-12/Senior 60+ $6, Under 2 Free
- Race Registration and Information - Online Registration starts December 2nd.
- Registration will start December 2nd
- Race registration includes breakfast ticket
- 5K Walk / Run starts promptly at 9:30 am at Colorado Music Festival & Center for Musical Arts, 200 E. Baseline Rd., across the street from Pioneer Elementary at the corner of E. Geneseo and N. Harrison.
- 7:30 am-9:10 am Registration 5K Walk/Run
- Dogs on leashes allowed
- NEEDED 50 RACE VOLUNTEERS (CLICK HERE)
- Vitalant Community Blood Drive (previously Bonfils) - parking lot between Pioneer Elementary and the Bob L. Burger Recreation Center
- To learn more about Vitalant or to schedule your blood donation visit Vitalant - Click Here
From the Flatirons Community Church, 350 S. Boulder Road.. Shuttle service will run continuously from 7:30 am - 1:30 pm to and from Pioneer Elementary. Parking is limited, please carpool or take the RTD bus (for schedule go to www.rtd-denver.com)