Lafayette Oatmeal Festival and 5K Walk/Run - 2021 CANCELLED!
CANCELLED AND RESCHEDULED FOR JANUARY 8,2022!
Lafayette Oatmeal Festival
Presenting Sponsor - Quaker Oats
October 23, 2021
7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Various locations in Lafayette
Only service animals are allowed at Oatmeal Breakfast
Lafayette Oatmeal 5k Walk/Run
Presenting Sponsor - Jax Farm & Ranch - Jax Outdoor Gear
Start time 9:30am sharp
Colorado Music Festival & Center for Musical Arts
200 E. Baseline Road
25th Annual Lafayette Oatmeal Festival is a popular family event focusing on healthy lifestyle. A unique festival including an Oatmeal Breakfast and 5K Walk/Run.
- Oatmeal Breakfast @ Pioneer Elementary School, 101 E. Baseline Rd., 7:30 am-12:00 pm
- Tickets can be purchase in advance at the Lafayette Chamber (To Be Determined) or at the door .
- Cost: Adults $8, Youth 3-12/Senior 60+ $6, Under 2 Free
- Race Registration and Information coming soon
- Registration coming soon
- Race registration includes breakfast ticket
- 5K Walk / Run starts promptly at 9:30 am at Colorado Music Festival & Center for Musical Arts, 200 E. Baseline Rd., across the street from Pioneer Elementary at the corner of E. Geneseo and N. Harrison.
- 7:30 am-9:10 am Registration 5K Walk/Run
- Dogs on leashes allowed
- Vitalant Community Blood Drive (previously Bonfils) - parking lot between Pioneer Elementary and the Bob L. Burger Recreation Center
- To learn more about Vitalant or to schedule your blood donation visit Vitalant
From the Flatirons Community Church, 350 S. Boulder Road.. Shuttle service will run continuously from 7:30 am - 1:30 pm to and from Pioneer Elementary. Parking is limited, please carpool or take the RTD bus (for schedule go to www.rtd-denver.com)