Lafayette Oatmeal Festival and 5K Walk/Run ~ January 13, 2018
Lafayette Oatmeal Festival
Saturday, January 13, 2018
7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Various locations in Lafayette
Only service animals are allowed
22nd Annual Lafayette Oatmeal Festival is a popular family event focusing on healthy lifestyle. A unique festival including an Oatmeal Breakfast, 5K Walk/Run and NEW this year - Ninja Warrior Course.
- Oatmeal Breakfast @ Pioneer Elementary School, 101 E. Baseline Rd., 7:30 am-12:00 pm
- Tickets can be purchase in advance at the Lafayette Chamber (starting in November) or at the door .
- Cost: Adults $8, Youth 3-12/Senior 60+ $6, Under 2 Free
- Race Registration and Information
- Starts December 1st, 2017
- Race registration includes breakfast ticket
- 5K Walk / Run starts promptly at 9:30 am at Colorado Music Festival & Center for Musical Arts, 200 E. Baseline Rd.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Ninja Warrior Course - NEW this year @ Bob L. Burger Rec. Center, 111 W. Baseline Rd.,
- More info on course coming soon.
- Bonfils Community Blood Drive - parking lot between Pioneer Elementary and the Bob L. Burger Recreation Center
Festival Events Schedule
7:30 am-9:10 am Registration 5K Walk/Run
Colorado Music Festival & Center for Musical Arts -
200 East Baseline Rd., across the street from Pioneer Elementary.
9:30 am Sharp 5K Walk/Run Begins
Corner of E. Geneseo and N. Harrison
Race Registration - Begins December 1st.
7:30 am-12:00 pm Oatmeal Breakfast
101 E. Baseline Rd.
Oatmeal Tickets Only
Adults - $8 Youth 3-12/Senior 60+ - $6
8:00 am-12:00 pm Ninja Warrior Course
Bob L. Burger Rec. Center
111 W. Baseline Rd.
8:00 am-12:00 pm Bonfils Community Blood Drive
Parking lot between Pioneer Elementary and the Rec. Center
From the Flatirons Community Church, 350 S. Boulder Road.. Shuttle service will run continuously from 7:30 am – 1:30 pm to and from Pioneer Elementary. Parking is limited, please carpool or take the RTD bus (for schedule go to www.rtd-denver.com)
Visit Quaker Website
and Facebook page for great Oatmeal ideas